Joslyn Fecik is the founder of Ubuntuu, an ethical jewelry line that sponsors several children at an orphanage in Haiti and provides back to school shoclarships for middle schoolers in NYC.
Kick back, relax, and have a blast making gemstone bracelets that give back in a beautiful way!
In this class you will:
- Learn how to make a natural Dyed Jade bracelet with gold charm (charms will vary as there will be several options for you to choose).
- Be provided with all tools and materials to create your very own bracelet.
- Receive one-on-one instruction from Joslyn.
- Probably listen to some good tunes.
- Learn briefly about the children Ubuntuu sponsors and where your class contribution is going.
By the end of the class, you will go home with your very own gemstone bracelet that you can wear yourself and brag to everyone about how you made it, or give it as a gift!!
The Ubuntuu belief is that if you give love, you can change the world. Come join our little love community and help us make a difference in a precious child’s life! <3
**A small collection of Ubuntuu merchandise will be available for purchase at the Keenobby booth at the market. 50% from each sale is donated to the orphanage in Haiti.