Joslyn Fecik is the founder of Ubuntu, an ethical jewelry line that sponsors several children at an orphanage in Haiti and provides back to school scholarships for middle schoolers.
Kick back, relax, and have a blast making gemstone bracelets that give back in a beautiful way!
In this class you will:
- Learn how to make a natural dyed jade bracelet with cowrie shell or tassel detail (several color options available).
- Be provided with all tools and materials to create your very own bracelet.
- Receive one-on-one instruction from Joslyn
- Probably listen to some good tunes
- Learn briefly about the children Ubuntu sponsors and where your class contribution is going.
By the end of the class, you will go home with your very own handmade bracelet that you can wear yourself and brag to everyone about how you made it, or give it as a gift!! The Ubuntu belief is that if you give love, you can change the world. Come join our little love community and help us make a difference in a precious child’s life!
<3 **A small collection of Ubuntu merchandise will be available for purchase following the class. 50% from each sale is donated to the orphanage in Haiti.