Raise your hand if you love pinterest, and like/pin diy skincare recipes on a daily basis, then get intimidated (…or lazy!) and never follow through. Well, here’s your chance for redemption!
What if I told you that I could walk into your kitchen, open the fridge, explore your pantry, and not only feed you belly, but…YOUR SKIN too?
During this DIY skincare evening, we will sip, munch, and relax.
You will get to:
- Dig in a fully stocked kitchen and find what gifts mother nature has provided for us to feed our skin.
- Learn how to combine every day ingredients to create facial steams, scrubs, and masks, that you can easily reproduce at home.
- Debunk beauty myths, answer questions, and lern how fun and safe it can be to play with food and take care of our skin.
- Chat and discuss your skincare routine with me, Ilaria, in a one-on-one environment at the BODY STUFF headquarters.
- DIY two fresh skincare products of your choosing and making to take home
- Munch on some light vegetarian snacks,
- Sip on healthy detoxifying herbal teas and perhaps wrap it up with a bubbly toast!
You’ll never look at your food the same again.